Old February 16th 08, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Oyster Fare and routing query

On 16 Feb, 15:11, wrote:
What would happen if I
touched in at Finchley Rd + Frognal within 10 mins of touching out of
Finchley *Rd with "zero" on my card - would the system make allowances
for the fact *that I am continuing a journey and credit my card again
- only taking off the £1.00 when I touch out at Hackney Central ?

At certain pairs of stations, yes, including all those marked as
interchanges on the tube map. I don't think the Finchley Roads count,
but the West Hampsteads definitely do, and would be the appropriate
route for your journey. It's probably fastest to go down to Finchley
Road and get the Jubilee back, rather than changing at Wembley Park.

(btw, even though you aren't charged a Z1 fare, you're completely
allowed to go that way if you want to)

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London