Old February 17th 08, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default JLE - anything they should have added at time of building?

On 16 Feb, 22:12, "Zen83237" wrote:
Automatic train operation on the Jubilee Line, and starting June this year.
If the BBC said that there would be hundreds of train spotters posting here
to say that the BBC was talking ********.

Thanks for the correction (?) Kevin. The difference is I linked to the
original document, so you're not reliant on my interpretation. I've
reread that section and fixed my summary.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London