Old November 15th 03, 04:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Rees Matthew Rees is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

Mait001 wrote:
Anyone here know who is organising the march?
I am serioulsy consdiering billing them because thier
actions have meant I have had to cancel a planned trip
with all the resulting problems that causes.

I am seriously consdering sending the organisers of
the march a bill for my time and inconvenience.

Perhaps some of the long suffering commuters, earners and
vistors to the capital should also bill the organisers,
who from what I have heard seem to be unwilling to consider
that others have a right to earn a living or enjoy london
in 'peace'.

Find me an actionable defendant, with sufficient funds to satisfy a judgement
and costs, and I will draft the pleadings for you free of charge!

Marc.

And which group of disrupters are you going to take on next? Football
clubs? Pop groups? The Lord Mayor of London? The Stop Bush march, like
sporting, entertainment and pageantry events, are legal and we just have
to put up with the inconvenience that they cause.

Matthew