Old November 15th 03, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Hammersmith & City strike on 13 November

In article , Mark Blewett
writes
On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:17:55 +0000, "I@n" -uk wrote:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:15:23 +0000, woutster
wrote:

snip

I don't care what anyone says, doctors note or not, there is no way
someone can be well enough to play squash but be unable to push a few
buttons on a train, or perform lesser duties for a while if necessary.

The union want to watch themselves on this one unless they are
deliberately out to lose what little credibility they've got left with
the public.

In The Times today there is an article... apparently this person
started working on the Tube in 1998... now how many days off sick
would you expect for someone over 5 years? 10, 20, 30, 40, 50... how
about 218? This guy is taking the p*ss.. thats 1 in 5 working days!

I've now gone 2yrs and 1 week without any time off sick from work.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this