Old February 21st 08, 01:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.sheds
Richard Robinson Richard Robinson is offline

Default Councils block in illegit driveways

["Followup-To:" header set to uk.rec.sheds.]
Mizter T said:
On 20 Feb, 15:42, (Sn!pe) wrote:
MIG wrote:
Crossposted to uk.rec.sheds.

For some reason I read that as "Composted ...".

By all accounts, two-year-old compost is wonderfully friable.

I think we at utl should crosspost to uk.rec.sheds more often! After
all, the major London termini station buildings are referred to as
trainsheds...

But have the trains there got leads with the plugs cut off ? Are there
_canoes_ ? Don't the spiders find it all a bit stressfull ?

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://www.qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html