Old November 15th 03, 11:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
kedron kedron is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

Given that I am not God....

....well that's a start.

I cannot know everything, of course I am weaker than
some authorities (maybe even you), we all have prejudices (I have admitted on
numerous occasions that I am prejudiced against demonstrations and
demonstrators, and that is MY democratic right) and I have as much right to
make assumptions as anyone, as I suspect you do too.

Assumptions can be either right or wrong.

People who are "too busy" to digest the facts are prone to make wrong
assumptions.

What about you?

--
kedron