Old February 22nd 08, 08:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default oyster bus travel and price capping

On 22 Feb, 03:18, James Farrar wrote:
Incidentally, passing through Waterloo LU station on Wednesday
morning, I noticed new-looking signs to the mainline station
(presumably installed ater E* decamped to SPI) simply saying "Trains"
with the double-arrow symbol.

I think that's a Eurostar-era sign referring to both services.

I thought LU had settled on directions
to mainline stations being the name of the station and the said
symbol, but apparently not.

They use "National Rail" most of the time in new signage. Moorgate has
"Trains to Stevenage" and "Trains to Bedford" of course.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London