Old February 22nd 08, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default oyster bus travel and price capping

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:01:05 -0800 (PST), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 22 Feb, 03:18, James Farrar wrote:
Incidentally, passing through Waterloo LU station on Wednesday
morning, I noticed new-looking signs to the mainline station
(presumably installed ater E* decamped to SPI) simply saying "Trains"
with the double-arrow symbol.

I think that's a Eurostar-era sign referring to both services.

It looked new with no sign of a patch covering the E* logo (though I
could be wrong!)