Old February 22nd 08, 12:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default National Express adverts on the Tube

On 22 Feb, 12:49, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"Offramp" wrote in message

On Feb 22, 2:36 am, Offramp wrote:
I've seen some of the new adverts for National Express Coaches in
Underground carriages. None of them mentions 'coaches' at all - but
they all show a picture of a (model) train.
Are they being deceitful?

My mistake - and an apology to National Express, who own a railway
line - East Coast.

Also 'one', c2c, and Gatwick Express (until June).

Previously they ran Central Trains and Midland Mainline.

Perhaps that explains their sudden wish to rebrand themselves...

Paul S

Don't forget Silverlink, that bizarre two headed beast. Sure, County
might have been good, but Metro was appalling - in much of north
London Silverlink became a byword for decay and grime.

By the by, is c2c going to being rebranded, and if so to what and
when? Will it be a toungue twisting tangler like National Express
South Essex? (Sounds like a bus company... I suppose it is though!)