Old February 22nd 08, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default National Express adverts on the Tube

On 22 Feb, 13:00, Mizter T wrote:
Don't forget Silverlink, that bizarre two headed beast. Sure, County
might have been good, but Metro was appalling - in much of north
London Silverlink became a byword for decay and grime.

And Scotrail, Wessex, WAGN and Wales & Borders.

By the by, is c2c going to being rebranded, and if so to what and
when? Will it be a toungue twisting tangler like National Express
South Essex? (Sounds like a bus company... I suppose it is though!)

The last issue of Modern Railways says "Some of the businesses will
require careful handling [...] we're working on a creative solution
for c2c rail services". Contrast with the rush to get shot of the
'one' brand.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London