Old November 15th 03, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

(Mait001) wrote the following in:

By "ordinary people", I simply mean the tens of millions who would
never go on ANY demonstration and are, in any event, too busy
earning a living to spend a day in slow-walking down Central
London streets or listen to the likes of Benn, Galloway,
Livingstone and fellow-travellers venting their anti-American
diatribes.

So what are you saying, you can't be an "ordinary person" if you
demonstrate?

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Then and than are different words!