Old February 22nd 08, 03:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default BTP seeking Tube photographer attacker

Mizter T wrote:

Sometimes when one just wishes to go about one's business undisturbed
the prevalence of people willing to very openly take a photo of you
(specifically, rather than the building behind you or you as part of a
crowd) can be a little perturbing/annoying.

Exactly how good looking are you! I can remember only one time in my life
when someone wanted to take a picture of me, and that was when I was stood
at the front of a ship in heavy seas with my arms spread, enjoying the
spray. (When I turned around and saw her she reacted like the guiltiest
person on earth.)