Old February 22nd 08, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default National Express adverts on the Tube

On 22 Feb, 17:09, "Lew 1" wrote:
The last issue of Modern Railways says "Some of the businesses will
require careful handling [...] we're working on a creative solution
for c2c rail services". Contrast with the rush to get shot of the
'one' brand.

I still can't q

Perhaps use a ticket machine, or the internet?

Or an Oyster card - only on a few National Rail routes of course!

Being serious, I had written - and thought I had successfully posted -
a rant about just how stupid I though the 'one' railway name was.
Perhaps National Express Group plc know people in high places, so had
the rest of my post expunged...