Old February 22nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default National Express adverts on the Tube

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:57:58 -0800 (PST), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 22 Feb, 20:33, Paul Corfield wrote:
White trains look hideous - I disliked the awful ones
that WAGN ran and now we're to get a whole fleet of them. Stupid
decision.

Who run what colour trains again?

Well yes but with decent additions of red and blue plus the trains tend
to see a train wash everyday. That certainly was not the case with the
"undercoat" white trains of WAGN where the rust and general muck just
ended up engrained into the livery. I simply cannot see National
Express managing to keep such large fleets of trains and buses in good
clean condition day in, day out. You certainly don't see it with their
coaches.
--
Paul C