Old February 23rd 08, 10:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default National Express adverts on the Tube

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:57:58 -0800 (PST), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 22 Feb, 20:33, Paul Corfield wrote:
White trains look hideous - I disliked the awful ones
that WAGN ran and now we're to get a whole fleet of them. Stupid
decision.

Who run what colour trains again?

Well yes but with decent additions of red and blue plus the trains
tend to see a train wash everyday. That certainly was not the case
with the "undercoat" white trains of WAGN where the rust and general
muck just ended up engrained into the livery. I simply cannot see
National Express managing to keep such large fleets of trains and
buses in good clean condition day in, day out. You certainly don't
see it with their coaches.

Their coaches look fine IMO.