Old February 23rd 08, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Oyster PAYG cap with railcard

On 23 Feb, 14:25, Michael wrote:
In either situation though, and the reason for my confusion, the fare
for the bus travel is reduced by adding a tube journey (or three). *
Surely that cannot be right? *Granted 20p is not that much to quibble
over for it not to be worth it in practice, but in theory it would mean
you can save money by adding gratuitous tube journeys to your day.

I'd expect the bus cap effectively becomes £2.80, but I've no idea if
that's the case.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London