Old February 23rd 08, 05:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie  Thompson is offline

Default Euston London Overground announcements

I swear the fellow doing the announcements at Euston keeps talking
about the "London Underground service to Watford Junction". I could be
mistaken given the similarity of the names and the poor quality of the
speakers, but I thought LO were big on pushing the LO brand as
separate from both NR and the Underground.