Old November 16th 03, 01:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default More troublesome bus drivers-repost

Roger wrote:
Something odd with the original post on this thread,
Posted using Outlook Express.
It may be read using Agent and Google groups.
But does not appear to OE users.

I say that because I can't see it using OE and because none of the
replies (three - hardly conclusive I know) are from OE users.

The replies can be seen using OE
My other posts appear ok.
Anyone any ideas as to the problem?

I use OE and saw the original post (sent 14/11/2003 18:34).
Are you sure you haven't got a message rule set up in OE which would
prevent you seeing the post? Otherwise, I think the problem must be with
the news server you are using, and should be taken up with your ISP or
whoever owns the server.
--
Richard J.