Old February 24th 08, 05:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jeremy Double Jeremy Double is offline

Default BTP seeking Tube photographer attacker

Dave wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

Similarly, some people get pleasure from taking pictures in public
places
(probably hoping to be the next Cartier-Bresson). I don't see that
it's
anyone else's business to approve or disapprove of it.

If you are photographed, you own the copyright to that image unless you
agree otherwise with the photographer.

No you do not.

This contradicts what I was told by a lawyer speaking on an intellectual
property training course, given by a well known national chain of shops
where I was working at the time - unless the law has changed in the last
6 years or so.

I suggest you (and anyone else intending to post on this subject) look
at http://www.sirimo.co.uk/ukpr.php and the follow-up discussion before
posting further...
--
Jeremy Double