Old February 25th 08, 12:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Oyster PAYG and the Finchley Road / Finchley Rd + FrognalInterchange problem.

On 25 Feb, 12:51, wrote:
I am still to be convinced that Finchley *Rd / Finchley Rd + Frognal
is a valid interchange.

It isn't as far as I know. You have to take the Jubilee to West
Hampstead.

(though the worst that can happen is you're charged two separate
journeys, which with fare capping, hardly matters)

But I could have had
say £3.00 on my card at the start, travelled through zone 1 and still
got charged the £1.00 fare ?

Absolutely. You have no control over what you're charged. You're
perfectly entitled to touch in, go via Zone 1, and if they only charge
you £1 when you touch out, it's their problem, not yours.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London