Old February 25th 08, 07:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Speller Paul Speller is offline

Default Oyster PAYG and the Finchley Road / Finchley Rd + Frognal Interchange problem.

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:47:25 +0000, Paul Corfield wrote:

full PAYG ticketing - now
apparently scheduled for March 2010 and not Jan 2009 from something I
read recently.

Really? To be clear, are you saying that (as a resident of the
Southeastern railway wilderness in Zone 6) I will now not get Oyster
PAYG on my trains for a further 15 months beyond what had previously
been proposed?

Any further info on this delay? It's the first I've heard of it - not
that I'm anywhere near as good at keeping up with developments as lots
of others on u.t.l are!

(Or is the quote from you nothing to do with PAYG on Southeastern and
I'm leaping pessimistically to unintended conclusions?)

Cheers,

Paul S