Old February 25th 08, 11:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Oyster PAYG and the Finchley Road / Finchley Rd + Frognal Interchange problem.

wrote

on my card to continue my journey from Finchley Road and Frognal. I

had a heated discussion at Finchley Rd + Frognal with the LO ticket
clerk. She refused to acknowledge the existence of the z2-6 YP-RC cap
of £2.80. Admittedly LO have recruited many new staff for the stations

The £2.80 is on p18 of the 2 Jan 2008 "Guide to fares and tickets", had
the station run out of that booklet ?

--
Mike D