Old February 26th 08, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] unrealpolitik@gmail.com is offline

Default Construction News Photograph - Where is it?

On 26 Feb, 11:37, MIG wrote:
On Feb 26, 11:08 am, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Mwmbwls wrote:
http://www.cnplus.co.uk/imageGallery...m:18-753594&pa....

http://www.cnplus.co.uk/News/2008/02...y_maintenance_....

quote

East London Railway maintenance works advertised
· Published: 18 February 2008 09:17
· Author: Alasdair Reisner
London Underground has advertised the contract to look after the £800
million railway, which is currently being built by a Balfour Beatty/
Carillion joint venture for completion in September 2009.

Puzzle of the day - where was the picture that accompanies this
article taken?

SIgn in required unfortunately...

For the first link it isn't. *If that picture was taken on the ELL, it
would have to be a station I haven't been to recently, which would
make Shoreditch the only possiblity.

However, it doesn't look anything like how I would imagine Shoreditch
to be.

So it could be anywhere on LU ... I know some stations that it isn't.

I'm guessing somewhere at the eastern end of the District.- Hide quoted text -

No. The lines around there are all four track, because of the
Fenchurch Street line.

Jonn