Old February 26th 08, 02:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default BTP seeking Tube photographer attacker

In message
, at
02:06:51 on Tue, 26 Feb 2008, The Real Doctor
remarked:
The police should protect both, or prosecute either, depending on who is
actually the more threatening (to the other). Not as a result of some
perceived but non-existent threat.

Surely the whole point about a threat is perception? If you don't feel
threatened, it isn't a threat.

It's not nearly as simple as that. I could feel threatened by people in
baseball caps, but that doesn't excuse me kicking up a huge fuss if one
came near me in the park.