Old February 26th 08, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] slssfw@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Oyster PAYG and the Finchley Road / Finchley Rd + FrognalInterchange problem.

I received an email today from LOROL customer services.
Thank you for your recent email.

I am unable to tell you the route for your journey, you will need to
contact Transport for London who will be able to tell you the routing
and
any easy ways to make the complicated journey.

Please click on the following link to be taken to the Transport for
London
website:
https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/contact/default.asp?type=tfl

You can also contact Transport for London by telephone on 0207
2221234.

I am sorry I can not be more helpful on this occasion.

I only sent LOROL an email on Sunday and have had a swift reply - the
only redeeming factor I'm afraid.
I am looking forward with great interest to TFL's reply !

uc