Old February 26th 08, 06:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default BTP seeking Tube photographer attacker

On 26 Feb, 15:05, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
02:04:26 on Tue, 26 Feb 2008, The Real Doctor
remarked:

I once came across a French missile base near Aachen which wasn't on
the maps and was surrounded by signs saying "No Entry. No Photography.
Use of Deadly Force Authorised."

Authorised by whom under what law; dear Liza

"Le Loi Nous Sommes Francais Et Nous Faison Ce Que Nous Voulons, Mon
Ami"

I think they were feeling particularly sensitive when I was there,
because shortly after I photog^H^H^H^H^H^Hsaw
the signs I got a good view of the inside of the base, and it looked
as if a batch of missiles had just been delivered. About two minutes
later I was met by a large and armed party of guards. Oddly enough, I
suddenly "forgot" all teh french and german I knew ...

Ian