Old February 27th 08, 09:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default BTP seeking Tube photographer attacker

In article
,
The Real Doctor wrote:

On 26 Feb, 15:26, Sam Wilson wrote:

And if the cap wearers had no bad intentions towards you then there
would be no actual threat even if you felt one. Conversely one could
blithely wander into places where other people would know there was a
real threat even though you were unaware of it.

No, that's being endangered. As you correctly point out, you can be
endangered without feeling threatened or threatened without being
endangered.

Ummm. I think was making a distinction between there being a threat and
feeling threatened. I don't think they're the same. Anyone for a
philological discussion?

Sam