Old February 27th 08, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Laurence Payne[_2_] Laurence Payne[_2_] is offline

Default Construction News Photograph - Where is it?

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:51:42 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Which also has that enormous bus station:
http://flickr.com/photos/stephenk1977/213485407/

Which services possibly the least number of busses of any London
station :-)

66, 296, 396. More than one at least! Remember it's a bus stand not a
station. Westbound 66 especially turns round here sometimes. Also
useful for rail replacement.

Still a massive structure, considering it's rare to find more than one
'bus at a time passing through!

BTW I supplied all but the main picture on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbury_Park_tube_station

It's been my local station for 30 years and I never knew there was a
synagogue on the premises! Where's the entrance?