Old February 28th 08, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Mayoral Manifesto from London Travel Watch

Old Central wrote:
Two questions about London Travelwatch that I struggle to find
answered on their website.

Who funds London Travelwatch?

I struggled for about 5 seconds and found this:

http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/about/index

"We are sponsored and funded by the London Assembly, which is part of
the Greater London Authority. The Assembly also appoints the members of
London TravelWatch, who are supported by professional staff* who carry
out much of the day-to-day work."

* http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/about/staff

--
Richard J.