Old February 28th 08, 08:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default DLR Oyster validator

On Feb 28, 7:43 am, Old Central wrote:
OK I am a regular Underground and Tramlink user but whenever I visit
DLR, (WIQ, West India Quay, and GAR, Gallions Reach) I often fail to
touch out.

Most valaidators face out so welcome travellers to the system but
don't help those existing the system.

Thoughts?

OC

Do they still have those misleading - totally incorrect in fact -
signs on the validators that only pay-as-you-go customers need to
swipe in? (It should be that all Oyster customers need to swipe in).