Old February 28th 08, 10:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Mayoral Manifesto from London Travel Watch

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

I like to see much more detail about how the National Rail network would
be developed to give consistent, frequent services that provide
sufficient capacity. I'd like to see some bravery around improving
signalling capacity, removing conflicting junctions and better
co-ordination of service patterns. I'd certainly want to see ELLX Phase
2 completed and I'd be brave and double and rebuild the Canonbury tunnel
to get Overground up to Finsbury Park. Electrification of the GOBLIN
would also be an absolute priority as would extra stations and further
improved interchange.

stuff snipped

There's my 2p worth.

You do realise you just got my vote for mayor - now how do we pay for
it?`