Old February 29th 08, 04:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Laurence Payne[_2_] Laurence Payne[_2_] is offline

Default Which bus Embankment Gardens to the Royal Albert Hall?

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:45:18 -0800 (PST), Paul Corfield
wrote:

On Feb 29, 2:25*pm, Reg M wrote:
Is there a route involving just one bus from Embankment Gardens, along
the Chelsea Embankment to the Royal Albert Hall? *From what I can
gather from Internet maps etc., the nearest bus for that seems to be
the 360. *Can you advise?

Assuming you are on the north side of the Thames then walk up Villiers
St to Charing Cross station and catch a number 9 bus direct. The 360
runs south of the Thames and is no good to you at all.

I think you're looking at the wrong Embankment Gardens. "Chelsea
Embankment" is a clue! He wants a 452.

And could have found this out himself by searching for a route from
Chelsea Bridge to the RAH in the journey planner at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Isn't it odd how the defaults on that page are ALL wrong? You always
have to use Advanced Options. Even there, it assumes your departure
time is the criterion. You normally don't care what time you leave
nearly so much as what time you need to arrive.