Old February 29th 08, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Which bus Embankment Gardens to the Royal Albert Hall?

On 29 Feb, 18:47, Mizter T wrote:
Does the 360 really only serve stop CH - that's the bus stop outside
the entrance to the Royal Hospital that you describe - only in *one*
direction? I have to say I think it's very silly if it does! One gets
the impression that this stop is provided for the benefit of the
Chelsea Pensioners at the Hospital, but this would mean that they can
only benefit from northbound buses serving it.

It's nowhere near the hospital buildings though - you want bus 170 at
the north end of the grounds. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some
sort of service they're legally obliged to provide.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London