Old March 1st 08, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Construction News Photograph - Where is it?

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

On 1 Mar, 12:06, Bill Hayles wrote:
On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:19 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),

(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

Unfortunately I didn't take pictures when I visited the ELL in F
stock days. :-(

Alas, neither did I, nor of the loco change at Rickmansworth.

Perhaps
we were just too young to realise that we were observing history.

Well, I wonder what everyday sights we see these days that no-one bats
an eyelid at?

That said, what with digital photography, I think there'll be a
plethora of photographic documentation of pretty much everything - but
maybe something really obvious will be missed?

It's long been my excuse when my mother-in-law wonders why some many of
my pictures are "of trains". :-)

--
Colin Rosenstiel