Old March 3rd 08, 09:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Laurence Payne[_2_] Laurence Payne[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster on 23 February

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:17:50 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

I've just looked at the Journey History for the Oyster card my partner uses.

And your suspicions were correct! Despite our best efforts to conceal
his movements, he was in bed with me all afternoon. He touched in
correctly. In fact, his foreplay was impeccable. But men are such
beasts! Afterwards, he rolled off, farted, wiped himself on the
curtains, left the money on my mantle piece and was gone. Completely
neglected to touch out.

He went to Milton Keynes via Euston on 23 February, returning the same
day. His morning outward journeys (bus & Tube) are given correctly. The
evening return is totally absent. Next use of the card suggests £5.50 in
total was deducted for that day, which should have been capped at £5.40
(Zones 1-4 Off-Peak).

I'm not going to chase up 10p. Does anyone know why there was this glitch?