Old March 4th 08, 12:37 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Mudchute to Island Gardens (Docklands Light Railway)

On 4 Mar, 01:06, RPM wrote:
I'm in the process of preparing a new section for my Disused Railways
site on the DLR line from Mudchute to the former Island Gardens
terminus. I've photographed the sites of the old DLR stations and the
surviving Millwall viaduct as they are today but sadly I failed to
photograph this part of the DLR before it was demolished. Therefore I
wondered if anyone within the scholarly ranks of the uk.railway
readership might have had the foresight to photograph Mudchute and
Island Gardens? If so, may I possibly scrounge a few images to help
illustrate my site? Any help appreciated.

RPM

http://disused-rlys.fotopic.net/

Crossposted to uk.transport.london, in case anyone there (or indeed
here!) can help you out.