Old March 5th 08, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Thameslink/FCC ticket validity question again

Arthur Figgis wrote:

Southern ticket offices have told me a couple of times in the past 3-4
months that Croydon/Sutton/etc to St Pancras (was KXTL) route Thameslink
tickets are no more, and a London Terminals ticket is now valid though
London by FCC.

A Southern ticket office told me that a route SOUTHERN ONLY ticket was
valid on Thameslink too. Use a heaping portion of salt.
--
Michael Hoffman