Old March 5th 08, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Oyster on 23 February

"Mike Shingleton" typed

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
His morning outward journeys (bus & Tube) are given correctly. The
evening return is totally absent.

I had the same experience with data missing from the journey history. My
outward journey for the Christmas hols was listed but my return was missing.

According to the Oyster helpline there is a problem with the system
displaying all the data. They had it recorded on their copy but it
does not
appear on the webpage which struck me as being particularly useless.

Another gripe I have about the journey history is why it has to be
displayed
in such an unfathomable fashion - in contrast the printed version they sent
me was a model of clarity.

They seem to have recently introduced the minus sign into Journey
History, which improves clarity a bit. This is a very advanced concept
for the 21st Century...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.