Old November 16th 03, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

kedron wrote:
In
Steve wrote:

"Stimpy" wrote in
:

Sure there are things I might feel are wrong or with which I might
disagree (in my case this would, for example, include the recent
war,
the Bush visit and the fox hunting ban) but I certainly wouldn't go
on
a demonstration about them - I have better things to do with my time

Alas your anti-war/bush feeling would not be counted according to
some here because you did not demonstrate.

Well you can't count something that never gets meaningfully expressed.

Importantly, it seems that Stimpy (and others) either doesn't want to
be counted, or doesn't really care if he isn't counted. Result: he
doesn't count.

That's about right... some of us have more important things to do than worry
about 'being counted'.