Old March 7th 08, 06:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default An everyday story of Underground folk - Any idea where the green roof is?

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:34:00 -0800 (PST), Mwmbwls
wrote:

http://londonist.com/2008/03/what_goes_on_be.php

Interesting little piece on tube refurbishment?

The green roof is at the new Northern Line control centre. I've seen a
photo of it.

A classic piece of Tube Lines self promotion and riddled with their own
interpretation of who is responsible for what. The public might well
drop litter that can go down tunnels. However contractually it is TLL's
responsibility to ensure the place is clean and if there's a disruption
as a result they take the financial hit.

I think I might even know who Laura is too.
--
Paul C