Old March 10th 08, 07:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Sam is offline

Default Stansted to Eurostar - routeing query

Hi all,

I'm looking to make a journey from Stansted airport to the Eurostar
terminal at St Pancras on a Sunday in a few weeks' time.

The standard route seems to be train to Liverpool St, then Underground
to KXSP. But is it permitted with this ticket to take the train only
as far as Tottenham Hale, then the Victoria to KXSP? This seems that
it'd be rather quicker.

I'm aware to ask for a 'London International' ticket to get better
conditions of carriage, as my onward journey is via Eurostar.
Presumably the ticket clerk at Stansted will know more about this than
the ones at Ely (who last time blanked me completely!).

Thanks,
Sam