Old March 10th 08, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

I've got to get to that void in the London Transport system called
Battersea tomorrow. I'm travelling in from North London, so I can grab
the Piccadilly or Victoria lines, but no tube stations seem within miles
of it.

Is there a decent bus connection with any tube station ?

I need to get to Battersea Bridge Road in SW11

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - Another Year Another Sheet Change !"