Old March 10th 08, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:

I've got to get to that void in the London Transport system called
Battersea tomorrow.

Well, apart from the busiest train station in the UK :-) But there's no
tube stations, no.

I'm travelling in from North London, so I can grab
the Piccadilly or Victoria lines, but no tube stations seem within miles
of it.

Is there a decent bus connection with any tube station ?

I need to get to Battersea Bridge Road in SW11

How about: Victoria line to Vauxhall. Short overground train to Clapham
Junction and then jump on a bus from there? There's several routes that
go to Battersea Bridge Road.

--
Paul