Old March 10th 08, 12:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

In message , John Rowland
writes
Edward Cowling London UK wrote:
I've got to get to that void in the London Transport system called
Battersea tomorrow. I'm travelling in from North London, so I can grab
the Piccadilly or Victoria lines, but no tube stations seem within
miles of it.

Is there a decent bus connection with any tube station ?

I need to get to Battersea Bridge Road in SW11

As opposed to one of the other Battersea Bridge Roads? ;-)

Bus 49 or 345 from stop G in Thurloe St outside South Ken.

Ahh thanks. I was going to head for South Ken and black cab it, but
that's an arm and a leg these days.

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - Another Year Another Sheet Change !"