Old November 16th 03, 04:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

I've been around for 43 years now and know no-one who has ever been on any
kind of mass demonstration.

Indeed, that's exactly my feeling.

Most people I know really don't care *that*
much about the sort of things that demonstrations tend to cover - they, like
me, are just getting on with their own lives and doing the best they can to
create a secure future for their families.

Yes.

Sure there are things I might feel are wrong or with which I might disagree
(in my case this would, for example, include the recent war, the Bush visit
and the fox hunting ban) but I certainly wouldn't go on a demonstration
about them - I have better things to do with my time

Exactly so.

Marc.