Old March 10th 08, 02:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Thameslink/FCC ticket validity question again

Arthur Figgis wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
Arthur Figgis wrote:

Southern ticket offices have told me a couple of times in the past
3-4 months that Croydon/Sutton/etc to St Pancras (was KXTL) route
Thameslink tickets are no more, and a London Terminals ticket is now
valid though London by FCC.

A Southern ticket office told me that a route SOUTHERN ONLY ticket was
valid on Thameslink too. Use a heaping portion of salt.

Do they exist? I've seen route Thameslink (I guess FCC now), but not
route Southern. Something Gatwick related?

Yeah, it was from London Terminals to Gatwick Airport sold at London
Victoria.
--
Michael Hoffman