Old March 10th 08, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Drivers pleasure

Richard J. wrote:
wrote:
Do drivers get pleasure from closing the doors and preventing people
from getting on?....I think the answer is yes. I reckon they time it
perfectly.

In the peaks, if it means that the train runs to time and the following ones
are not delayed, then that's the right thing to do, as it benefits most
passengers. Yes, drivers should certainly be pleased to achieve that.

Yep got the bugger, it's even better if they trap a bag or laptop,
that's the only thing that I can really say I've actually achieved in a
shift