Old March 12th 08, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

In message
,
Mizter T writes
passing bus). The journey on the 344 from Vauxhall will take less than
15 minutes off-peak, and the service runs frequently.

Battersea really isn't that hard to get to!

It's the haven of the cheap office crowd. Courier companies and
Telesales, and all because it's transport blighted. Put a decent tube
link in and the area would blossom. In the ends it took me 2 hours to
get from Palmers Green to Battersea Bridge. I may have been unlucky,
but no one is going to do that twice a day out of choice.

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - Another Year Another Sheet Change !"