Old March 12th 08, 01:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message , Edward Cowling
London UK writes

Put a decent tube link in and the area would blossom.

Crikey ... the average house price in Battersea is already over 750,000
UKP - just think would a tube would do for the estate agents!

Give over ! There are boarded up shops & buildings just on the South
Side of Battersea Bridge.

Mind you Lord Archer lives in a tower block in SE11 which must be worth
several million, but I'm darned if I'd want to live in SE11 :-)

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - Another Year Another Sheet Change !"