Old March 12th 08, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:
In message
,
Mizter T writes
passing bus). The journey on the 344 from Vauxhall will take less
than 15 minutes off-peak, and the service runs frequently.

Battersea really isn't that hard to get to!

It's the haven of the cheap office crowd. Courier companies and
Telesales, and all because it's transport blighted. Put a decent tube
link in and the area would blossom. In the ends it took me 2 hours to
get from Palmers Green to Battersea Bridge.

The TfL Journey Planner shows journeys of 67 - 72 minutes at 20-minute
intervals via FCC to Finsbury Park, Piccadily Line to South Kensington, and
the 49 bus from there. What took you so long?
--
Richard J.